Before this kit, I used to be super conservative with the floss when stitching. I would try to plan ahead and make paths to stitch parts as close together as I could to use as little floss as possible. I tried to save floss like this when I had a bit of a mishap of not separating the strands (most patterns call for two at a time) and using the entire length (six strands in total >.<) when first starting the “Past, Present, Future” kit. I also had a lot of instances of accidentally knotting the thread for not dropping the needle in between stitches.
For this kit though, I don’t have to be as conservative because of the generous amount of floss. 😀 There’s been plenty of extras for the colors I’ve finished.