Be right back with life updates while I post a belated Q&A from a Mystery Blogger Nomination. Thanks ivyjade234! 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog,
2. Tell your readers three things about yourself,
3. Nominate people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs,
4. Ask your nominees five questions of your choice and share a link or links to your favourite posts.
- What is your favorite thing in the world to do? I’d say my favorite thing to do is to cross-stitch even though it’s such a cliched answer for this blog, haha
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, right this second where would you go? I’d like to go to Iceland :(. Had to cancel the trip with my boyfriend for mental reasons. I’d like to think that we can go anytime in the future.
- If you could buy anything right now, doesn’t matter how much, what would you buy. Remember only one thing? A new car, maybe a Honda Accord, (I love my boyfriend’s one even though it’d be a waste to get the same car!) or a Nissan Altima
- What do you think or believe is your true passion in life? Can I pick two? Acquiring knowledge and being the best version of myself that I can be!
- When you are 75 or over what do you want to be doing? Will I even live up to that age? If so, hopefully still cross-stitching 😀
Three things about myself:
- I know I’m usually away from this blog and take forever to answer comments, but if anyone reads this, I might have a lot to mention in my next post. I’ve taken a mental leave and feel a little more and more comfortable to delve into my personal life.
- I think I tend to mention my boyfriend a lot in this blog. Even though this isn’t necessarily about me, I tried breaking up (my first time initiating a breakup) with him, but the break was short-lived and for some reason I think the break brought us closer together.
- Speaking of mental health, I think I’m the most happy and comfortable with myself I’ve ever been.
- What is your ideal day?
- What activities do you do to relax?
- Something a little more politically driven, what is one thing you’d tell Donald Trump?
- Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what’s your favorite podcast or what would you recommend that I listen to? 😀
- What is one thing you’d tell your past and/or your future self?
As always, happy stitching! 🙂